With occasional reflection on the perpetual absurdity/intrigue of life and society in general.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Still Here

New updates and posts coming soon. Life pulls us in many directions and we must follow or have a bad trip. Other projects have distracted from the blog, a true love of mine, but I will be returning for regular entries soon. Thanks to all that continue to follow and I apologize for the outdated status of the blog. So much continues to cycle the spectrum of contemporary cinema and media at a faster pace than ever and I am  ready to return with patient commentary in the tradition of cinephiles of old in juxtaposition to the frenzy. I have been in the middle of the SXSW chaotic beauty of Austin for the last weeks and am looking forward to catching up with local film and beyond. New postings coming soon.

No comments: